Friday, December 20, 2013

My Christmas mani

Hi happy Friday everyone! In case you have forgotten Christmas is 5 days away!!!! So I decided to paint my nails since I know I won't have time between now and then. So of course I chose RED! Crawfish Boil actually (available in the etsy shop, link in top left) the first 2 pictures are of it alone with flash and without.  Then I decided (with the help of an IG follower) that it needed sparkle!  And last night I had created the perfect glitter topper and duo partner for this red! Crawfish Boil Remix.(release date to be announced) It has a unique blend of matte, metallic and holographic red glitters with a subtle hint of holographic shimmer. They are just gorgeous together!
What are you wearing for the holidays???

Also please remember I'm not a professional swatcher so these pictures will not be perfectly clean or crisp. This is just me.. and what I'm wearing and wanna share♥

No comments:

Post a Comment