Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hi everyone. Thanks for checking out the blog. I created this blog as another outlet to connect with my followers/customers. I went with this instead of an email update system because this seems more fun and interactive. Here you will find sneak peeks inside the down the bayou lacquer creating process, pictures of upcoming polish or polish collection releases (I release random polishes here and there not just collections). I will share the customs I make because they are so much fun! Shop updates and products release information will be shared here as well as on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I will also have links to my favorite nail polish bloggers and their reviews of my polish on this blog. I hope you follow me here and all my social media sites because truly the best part of this business is having such great fans to connect with.

So who is ready for the first blog sneak peek?? If you follow my Instagram then you have seen most of these. These glitter toppers are sure to catch your eye. Enjoy the photos. I will share more information on when a release date is finalized. Which ones are your favorites???







 .

No comments:

Post a Comment